Drum roll for a juniper variation of the tequilabased Paloma cocktail. Whilst it may look daunting and has more ingredients than I normally use, it’s quite simple and well worth the extra effort. Feel free to be inventive with the garnish, though leave out the tasty thyme at your peril.
- 20ml Pinkster
- 25ml Pinkster Raspberry & Hibiscus Spritz
- 1 tbsp Pinkster Gin Jam
- 85ml pink grapefruit juice
- Top up with soda
- Add ingredients into cocktail shaker (except for soda and garnishes) then shake with ice
- Fine strain into a glass with ice then top with soda.
- Garnish with fresh grapefruit and thyme, mint, or rosemary