This contemporary classic needs little introduction. With a nod to the original. we’ve added a major dose of fruit The blackberries and the intense raspberry notes of the Pinkster Spritz are a gloriously natural pairing. This cocktail always reminds me of late summer although I’ve never had the patience (or perhaps a steady enough hand) to skewer blackberries. I’m usually too busy making refills.
- 50ml Pinkster
- 12.5ml Pinkster Raspberry & Hibiscus Spritz
- 20ml fresh lemon juice Handful of fresh blackberries
- Add three blackberries to your glass. muddle and top with crushed ice
- Pour in the gin. Pinkster Spritz. lemon juice and stir with a barspoon
- Top with crushed ice and garnish with blackberries