Raspberry, Cinnamon and Vanilla Negroni
- 45ml Pnkster Gin
- 35ml Campari
- 35ml sweet vermouth
- 7.5ml cinnamon and vanilla syrup
For the syrup
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 vanilla pods
- 250ml water
- 250ml sugar
- For the syrup, add all ingredients into a saucepan on the hob. Bring it to the boil whilst the sugar dissolves. Turn down to a low heat and leave to simmer for 20 minutes. Take off the heat and leave to cool for an hour. Fine strain into a container leaving the vanilla pod and cinnamon behind. Pour into a container and it will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge.
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir to add dilution and cool.
- Strain into a glass with lots of ice or a big block of ice.
- Take an orange peel and express the oils over the glass, then rub the peel along the rim of the glass. Add the peel into the drink and serve.