Raspberry, Plum and Vanilla Mule
- 60ml Pnkster
- 15ml lime juice
- 10ml plum and vanilla syrup
- Top with ginger beer
For the syrup
- 3 cups of chopped plums
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 2 vanilla pods
- 250ml water
- 125ml sugar
- For the syrup, add all ingredients into a saucepan on the hob. Bring it to the boil whilst the sugar dissolves. Turn down to a low heat and leave to simmer for 30 minutes. Take off the heat and leave to cool for an hour. Fine strain into a container leaving the vanilla pods and plums behind. Pour into a container and it will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge.
- Add all the ingredients except the ginger beer into a shaker. Shake with ice.
- Strain into a mug or glass with lots of ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with some sliced plum and an orange peel twist