This Cambridge Mess with gin-soaked raspberries and meringue is fab. Very popular every time we make it.
𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
• 2 tbsp Pinkster’s Boozy Berries ( raspberries soaked in gin!)
• A punnet of fresh raspberries
• 3 ready-made meringue nests, crushed
• 400ml cream• Flaked almonds and mint to garnish
1. Mash up 3/4 of the fresh raspberries with 2 tablespoons of the Boozy Berries with juice, add sugar to taste.
2. Softly whip the cream.
3. Keep some of the mashed fruit aside to drizzle over the top.
4. Fold remaining ingredients together and dollop into a bowl.
5. Drizzle saved mashed berries over the top, sprinkle some flaked almonds, garnish with remaining raspberries and mint.